GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are a senior university student and are required to complete a mandatory internship as part of your education, we welcome you to join the Leaders of Tomorrow!
“CTech Information Technologies Inc.,” a subsidiary of TUSAŞ (Turkish Aerospace Industries), has been operating in the fields of Defense, Aviation, Space and Satellite Technologies, Communication Systems, Cybersecurity, Modeling, and Simulation since its establishment in 2005.
We are looking for “Interns” to be assigned at our office located in Istanbul Pendik – Kurtköy in “Istanbul Technopark.”
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- Having completed the 3rd year for undergraduate students or the 1st year for associate degree students,
- Having a minimum GPA of 2.80 in a 4-point grading system or a minimum average score of 70 out of 100,
- Being available to participate in an internship for at least 20 working days as part of the “mandatory internship” requirement,
- Throughout the month of November
- Starting in January
- Starting in February
- Starting in April
- Engineering and Design
- R&D and Technology Management
- Corporate Marketing and Sales
Documents Required During Application:
- Student Certificate – Must be in .PDF format
- Approved Transcript – Must be in .PDF format
- Passport-sized photograph – Must be in .JPG format
- Document indicating your success ranking in the ÖSYM (Student Selection and Placement Center) in the year of your admission to the university – Must be in .PDF format
Male candidates should have completed their military service or have long-term deferment.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF APPLICATION RESULTS
Applications for the Leaders of Tomorrow Internship Program will be evaluated in May, and applicants will be notified during the last week of May.